Partnership for Introducing Brokers
Building a partnership that delivers on all accounts
At CDMA, we’re glad to present an Introducing Broker (IB) Programme that is truly innovative and incentivizing. Our precept is that the benefits from all areas of income relating to clients should be shared.
The compensation that you can earn as an Introducing Broker is based on three areas of activity relating to introduced clients:
- The management fees that are fixed when clients open a managed account
- The performance fees relating to the overall results of clients’ investments
- The transaction fees charged by banks have been vigorously negotiated and we pass on the discounts
Overall, the percentage of profit-sharing varies according to the number of clients introduced as well as the level of investment of those clients.
In addition to the financial benefits of our programme, when you sign our Introducing Broker Agreement, you are also assured of the following:
- A dedicated and experienced multilingual team of experts
- Tailored service to accommodate your commercial requirements
- Smooth client on boarding
Our goal is to establish business relationships based on trust, broad visibility and a shared sense of achievement. Let’s work together.